Mid-Michigan ENT is looking to hire TWO fourth-year audiology externs! We are a well-established private practice ENT clinic in East Lansing, MI. Our staff includes six ENT physicians, three physician’s assistants, six full time dispensing audiologists, two part-time diagnostic audiologists, one oto-tech and an audiology coordinator.
Extern responsibilities include:
- Perform diagnostic hearing evaluations and counseling for adult and pediatric patients and complete proper documentation for each patient
- Communicate with physicians, medical assistants and staff to provide the best care for our patients
- Assist with audiology paperwork and electronic medical records
- Complete simple hearing aid tasks such as tube changes and troubleshoot drop-off hearing aids
- Assist with hearing aid orders, repairs, etc.
- Prepare hearing aids for fitting appointments
- Train to provide hearing aid services including hearing aid checks, hearing aid evaluations and hearing aid orientations
- Complete VNG/ABR testing with assistance
- East Lansing, MI
- 2 positions available
- Paid position
- Deadline to apply: November 1st
- Resume & cover letter
- Completion of coursework for the degree of Doctor of Audiology
- Ability to work quickly, accurately, and independently in a fast paced environment. Ability to communicate well with patients and family members. Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain harmonious relationships within the clinic.
- Eileen Bridges (Eileen.Bridges@mment.org)