State of Michigan Audiology Licensure CEU Requirements
- 20 hours of CEU credits including at least 1 hour in Pain & Symptom Management within a renewal period (2 years)
- Consider the Audiology Online course 37554: Pain Management and the Opioid Epidemic: What You Need to Know
- 1 hour of Implicit Bias training yearly (2 hours needed during 2-year renewal cycle)
- A one-time course in Human Trafficking
- No restriction on how many CEU hours can be obtained through virtual format
- Cannot obtain more than 10 hours of CEUs during a 24-hour period
Lara Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
Use LARA’s new CE Broker system to keep track of your audiology-specific continuing education credits and stay in compliance with requirements.
All Michigan licensees have access to a free Basic Account. To activate your free CE Broker account, please:
- Visit this link
- Enter your license number
- Start tracking your CE!