|Company:||Family Hearing Care|
|Type:||Full-Time OR Part-Time Audiologist|
|Wage||Salary plus bonus opportunities|
|Location||Traverse City, MI|
Quality of life is one of the main reasons people live in, or move to, the Traverse City area. With all sorts of outdoor activities right out your doorstep, four seasons of opportunity welcome you. From its many festivals and cultural offerings to its wineries, breweries, and foodie options, Traverse City offers so much. With access to great education and high-quality medical care, it has everything to offer packaged in a small town Up North feel.
Family Hearing Care is a well-established and highly regarded private practice providing audiology and hearing aid services to this growing retirement population. We’re looking for an experienced audiologist/hearing instrument specialist to join us on a full-time or part-time basis, with the opportunity for possible future ownership. We would also consider recent graduates with strong recommendations and clinical skills.
Pay and Benefits:
- Salary based on experience
- Year-end bonus
- 3% simple IRA match
- CEU, licensing, and professional membership reimbursement
- Medical benefits stipend
- Paid time off
- All major holidays
- Master’s or Doctorate Degree in Audiology
- Current or eligible for Michigan state licensure
- BCHIS License for hearing instrument specialist
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations, test interpretation, and report
- Patient counseling
- Hearing aid evaluation/fitting and programming/follow-up
- General hearing aid repair, checks, and cleanings
- Occasional community outreach and marketing
If your career path is leading you Up North, check us out at:
Please email your interest or questions to email@example.com.
The possibilities are endless, the opportunity is rare, and the future is bright – Up North!