We are pleased to offer several sponsorship opportunities at our October 17-18 Annual Conference at the East Lansing Marriott. We typically have approximately 200 conference participants. In addition to our traditional Exhibitor Booth, we offer the following sponsorship opportunities:
- Thursday Morning Continental Breakfast: $2500
- Thursday Luncheon: $4000
- Thursday Evening Party: $5000
- Friday Morning Continental Breakfast: $2500
- Friday Luncheon: $4000
For additional information, please contact:
Diane Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org or
download the Sponsorship Form Here!
The 2013 Conference will be held on the Thursday, October 17 and Friday October 18, 2013. Online registration will be available in Mid June
The Michigan Audiology Coalition is please to release our redesigned website for the 2013 conference. We have rolled out a more integrated process for registering online. We also hope the new website will be easier to navigate as well as optimized for mobile devices. Please use our feedback page if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
MAC would like to thank this years event sponsors.
It has come to our attention that part of the mailing address was omitted from the mail in registration form. We are currently working to get this form redesigned. In the interum the correct mailing address is
Michigan Audiology Coalition
3148 Plainfield Ave NE #213
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
We will, of course, extend the early registration deadline to October, 12th
The MAC planning committee is pleased to announce a change to the upcoming 2012 conference format. Based upon your feedback, this year’s conference will run all day Thursday and all day Friday. We hope that extending the number of sessions on Thursday and eliminating the Saturday morning sessions will allow more audiologists to attend the entire conference. Inspite of these changes, MAC will continue to offer over 1.0 CEUs!
More details to follow in the near future. The planning committee looks forward to seeing you at the 2012 MAC on M.A.C. conference- October 25th&26th.
The 7th Annual MAC on M.A.C. Audiology Conference will be held on Thursday, October 25th and Friday October, 26 2012 at the East Lansing Marriott at University Place in East Lansing, MI. Please note this is a change from the previously posted conference dates.
Preliminary Presentations include:
- ICD 10 Boot Camp
- Infant Assessment
- Recreational Hearing Protection
- Vestibular Testing
- Marketing to Seniors
Download the Save The Date Card - Here
Do you use the Google Plus Social Network? MAC is now on Google+
Now that the MAC on M.A.C 2011 conference has come and gone, we wanted to make sure that you had the opportunity to give us feedback on what is working well and what could be done better. If you were not able to fill out your feedback form in your conference packet, we have made them available online. If you did not attend this years conference, we would still like your input on what topics we should cover next year.
We had a another Successful Conference this year. The Conference planning committee has a number of individuals and originations to thank. These include our:
Audiology Forum Sponsers (a.k.a "Friends of MAC):
- Thomas E. O’Connor & Claudia B. Williams, O’Connor Hearing Center
- Sharon Blackburn
- The AuD Program-Central Michigan University
- Henry Ford Hospital, Division of Audiology
- Shannon Smith
- Kari Krause
"Friends" Level Sponsors
- Friday Morning Breakfast – Widex
- Friday Evening Reception – Phonak
- Saturday Morning Breakfast – GNResound
Unfortunately, there are no more rooms available at the East Lansing Marriot for October 27th through October 29th. Listed in no particular order are some other East Lansing area Hotels:
- TownePlace Suites East Lansing
- Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center (On MSU's Main Campus)
- Candlewood Suites (On MSU's Campus/Forest Acres Golf Course)
- Holiday Inn Express
- Hampton Inn
- Howard Johnson
- Quality Inn University
- Marriott Courtyard Lansing
- Fairfield Inn in Okemos
Registrations recieved before October 5, 2011 still qualify for the reduced conference rate. Register online here.
|Full Time Student||$100|
Rates after October 5th
|Full Time Student||$115|
Are you interested in supporting the MAC on M.A.C. conference this year? We offer three different ways to support this fantastic local conference.
1) The “Friends of MAC” program: Donations to the Fiends of MAC program go to support the Audiology Forum Luncheon where we discuss the “burning” issues in the local audiology community. In the past we have had individuals, schools, companies, and other organizations contribute to the Friends of MAC program. Imagine the adoration you will receive from your colleagues when they learn that you pitched in to buy them lunch! Get additional information on Friends of MAC here!
2) Event Sponsors: Opportunities exit to sponsor the morning continental breakfasts or the evening receptions. It is also possible to sponsor an individual speaker. For more information on being an Event Sponsor, Click Here!
3) The Exhibitor Hall: Do you have a great new device or product to promote? Do you have a great program that everyone needs to hear about? Want to spread the work about the the great work your academic program is doing? The exhibitor hall is the perfect place to get the word out! Follow this link for more information on becoming an Exhibitor.
Amy Robbins, Keynote Speaker - "Vocational Renewal"
Bill Dickinson, ALD’s and Real Ear Measurement
Yehoash Raphael, Cochlear Hair Cell Regeneration
Deanna Meinke, Hearing Conservation
Brian Taylor, Improving Practice Productivity
Deb Abel, Reimbursement for Audiology Services
Devin McCaslin, VEMP/VNG and Vestibular Evaluation
Marc Thorne, EHDI Guidelines for Otolaryngologists