The Michigan Audiology Coalition is offering a limited number of volunteer shifts for audiology doctoral students at the 2018 MAC at the Capitol conference. Shifts start Wednesday, October 24th in the evening (the day before the conference starts) and run though the morning of Friday October 26th. We anticipate great interest in this program and encourage you to register early if interested. You will be notified of your volunteer assignment no later than October 1st, 2018.
- Volunteer shifts are 2-3 hours long. Each student may complete one shift
- Registration for the conference is required (Student registration is $100 during early registration. You may sign up to see if receive a volunteer slot before you register for the conference. Notifications will be sent out before early registration ends. Conference registration is currently available online).
- In recognition of your assistance, you will receive a $50 gift card.
- Six volunteer slots are designated for each Michigan training program.
- Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- If the slots for your program have been taken, your name will be placed on a waitlist. Any unfilled slots will be filled through the wait list.
To sign up for a volunteer shift please complete the form below:
The Michigan Audiology Coalition thanks you in advance for considering this request. The success of the annual MAC conference is due to the hard work and dedication of a number of volunteers. We appreciate your willingness to contribute to a successful conference and supporting your state organization.