Henry Ford Hospital West Bloomfield6777 W. Maple Road, West Bloomfield, MI 48332 henryford.
Our audiologists work closely with the physicians in the Department of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery (ENT) and other professionals to provide thorough audiology assessments and rehabilitative services, including:
- Audiometric Testing of Adults and Children.
- Auditory Processing Disorder Assessment and Treatment.
- Balance Function Testing
- Cochlear Implant Screening and Programming.
- Auditory Brainstem Testing
- Fall Prevention Assessment.
- Hearing Aid Evaluation and Dispensing.
- Infant Hearing Screening and Follow-Up.
Each year, the Division of Audiology manages approximately 15,000 patient visits, including:
- More than 8,500 audiometric evaluations
- 900 auditory brainstem examinations
- 400 balance function tests
Additionally, staff members dispense nearly 2,500 hearing devices each year.