Henry Ford Health System- Pierson Clinic131 Kercheval Ave, Suite 350, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236 henryford.
Our audiologists work closely with the physicians in the Department of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery (ENT) and other professionals to provide thorough audiology assessments and rehabilitative services, including:
- Comprehensive hearing tests for patients of all ages
- Balance function testing
- Cochlear implants
- Auditory brainstem testing
- Fall prevention assessment
- Hearing aid care
- Infant hearing screening and follow-up
Each year, the Division of Audiology manages approximately 15,000 patient visits, including:
- More than 8,500 audiometric evaluations
- 900 auditory brainstem examinations
- 400 balance function tests
Additionally, staff members dispense nearly 2,500 hearing devices each year.