Van Doorne Hearing Care has been meeting the hearing needs of West Michigan since 1991. Our patient-centered approach allows us to focus on satisfying individual hearing care needs, whatever they may be. Our practice works with the patient to diagnose and find solutions for their hearing and tinnitus needs using state-of-the-art equipment, including real ear testing on all clients. We work together as a team to create an environment that makes people comfortable and helps patients work towards better hearing and quality of life.
We’re seeking a self-motivated, personable, naturally friendly, detail oriented, bright and inquisitive audiologist with excellent communication skills. This position is well-suited for a business minded individual who can assist in achieving our growth goals.
Responsibilities of the Audiologist include, but are not limited to:
- Administer diagnostic hearing and tinnitus evaluations
- Provides amplification services including comprehensive needs assessment, real ear measurements and education to clients and their families
- Hearing aid follow up care and repairs
- Participate in physician program and education
- Provide ideas for improving/expanding client care
- Participate in conferences and training to update skill set and keep abreast of new developments.
- Understanding billing and coding for insurance purposes.
One of Hollands most coveted resources is its Lake Michigan coastline and the magnificent beaches that adorn it. Summer activities include beaching, boating, sunbathing, biking and hiking. Holland continues to charm through autumn as our vibrant fall colors show and crisp, locally grown apples are procured at our nearly yearlong Farmer’s Market. During the winter, grab your snow shoes or cross-country skis and hit the dunes of Lake Michigan for an invigorating trek complete with breath taking views. Michigan ranks second in the nation for number of ski areas found in the state, with the nearest ones just a quick car ride away.
Holland comes to life in the spring while over 5 million tulip blooms open up along streets of our downtown as we celebrate our Dutch heritage with the annual Tulip Time Festival.
Ranked in the “Top Five Best Places to Retire” by money magazine and #3 “Top Ten Best Places for Families” by Livability, Holland offers a high quality of life to its approximately 100,000 residents (surrounding area). From its top-ranked schools to its thriving business community — Holland is a fabulous place to raise a family, have a career or play!
- Au.D. and eligibility to obtain a Michigan State license
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to include listening, dispensing and problem solving
- Proven success record in private practice or ENT setting
- Strong keyboard/computer/Audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience.
Why You Should Apply:
- You’re passionate and want to make a difference in people’s lives, we are known for that.
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Hands on training provided to set you up for success
- You have the opportunity to interact with wonderful patients and co-workers!
- We have a highly respected reputation in our community
Please apply by submitting your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com.